Wednesday 29 November 2006

Rest In Peace Aunty Doris. May the lord always by your side.

A tremendous news shocked onto my dizzy brain this afternoon. I couldn't feel the atmosphere surround me anymore, walking pedestrian just pass by me without my notice, my brain was totally gone blank and my mood totally devastated. I've been told by friend that Aunty Doris passed away, I was in school at that moment. My heart beat was on the max palpitate when every single footstep towards to my dormitory. I don't know how to console Alson. I have slightly tears came out from my canthus and lump in my throat.

When I reach home, I saw Alson. I don't know what to say, I don't know how to console him. I know that he has the biggest impact time on his life ever. I asked whether he had arrange everything for the flight and train, I would like to help him anything that he need with pleasure. I booked the train for him to go to London tomorrow, 8:30pm something. I will be accompanying him to the train station. I got him the Application Form to defer Assignment.

"Aunty Doris, Rest in peace. You are the best person I ever met, you treat me very well. The lord has arranged everything. He want to take away your soul. He have the reason to do so. I couldn't believe that he took out your soul at this critical moment. Why? Only he knew it. You treat me very well in the past, you spent me a lot. Do you still remember that I agreed to spend you when I come back from England? I really wanted to spend you when I go back to KK. I promised you to take care Alson when we are in England. You told me to cook for Alson, because Alson doesn't know to cook at all. But guess what, he know to cook very well now, I completed my tasks. Albeit that I completed my tasks, but I couldn't prove it to you anymore. Don't worry Aunty Doris, I will continue to take care Alson on behalf of you. May god lead you the bright way now. You will be not forgotten, the memory of you will always be in my heart"

May you be blessed with eternal life and love. Rest In Peace.



4 comments:

vendee said...

yes, we will take care him with all our heart! for sure~ i will care him as if my bro.. we have faith on him that he will get through these.. although i dunno n never met aunty, but i know fro ur blog n from alson's story that she is GOOD mum.. alson, if u see this, pls take care

Wan Mei said...

yes...we will sure take extra care for him...he needs us...just have a faith on him, he can do it...he is strong n tough enough...god bless~!

Anonymous said...

May God Bless You, Alson.

Felix said...

i will never forget u Auntie Doris.... I remembered I promised u before that i will reduce my smoking rate and stop it whenever i can.... now i can promise to u i can do it one day FOR U.... I really can't imagine this can be happened to u.... You took good care of me and many other people in the past and i believe the GOD will take good care of u as well...and i promise i am ready to help whenever Alson asks or needs.... Rest in peace auntie doris.... love u always from ur K SON