Thursday 30 November 2006

You MUST come back, Alson.

Today, I bought some foods from China Town and prepared dinner specially for Alson. He is off to London today and going back to Malaysia tomorrow morning. We had have harvest dinner tonight, we laugh and having fun in the kitchen as last time. Everyone praise for the dinner I prepared. After the dinner, Alson packed his luggage. I know he still very sad.
We just sent Alson to the train station. He hugged everyone, he cried when he hugging me. He asked me in tremble voice, "Conan.... what do you want me... to pass message to my mum?" I was stunned, my brain gone blank for once more. He asked for second time, hugging me as tight as he can, I hugged him tightly too. I suppressed my tears from bursting out. I don't want he getting more depressed if I cried. I could feel the lump in my throat, and I told him "Let your mum know, I will take care of you as I promised your mum" and then, he weep and I could deeply felt the pain he suffered. Finally, he got into the train to London. Depart at 8:36pm sharp. Arriving at 00:17am at London King Cross. Benedict will pick him up. I believe Benedict will take care him as well.

"Alson, we are waiting for you to come back here. Me, Felix, Yoong, JiJie, Vendee, Wan Mei, Wan Phui, Laysan, Jovena, KohYen, Julia, Hsioa Ying, Hui Zhi, James, Crystal and many more, we are waiting you to come back. You must stand up to overcome this. I could understand that this was the biggest slope in your lifetime. We learnt how to walk, because we fell down. We learnt how to talk, because we were taught by our parents. We learnt how to do better, because we fail before. We learnt to make friends, so that there is somebody to console you when you need it. Here we are, speak to us, talk to us, we will support you. We will always go to MacDonald, we will always rush to school 10 mintues before the class commence, we will always go to the library, we will always go to the highstreets to shop around (perhaps window shopping), we will always go to Tian Tian to enjoy Chinese foods, we will always travel around the UK, we will always cook in our tiny kitchen, we will always have our dinner on the small table, we will always be together. Yes, we are waiting for you."



5 comments:

vendee said...

yes alson, we are waiting for u to back here so that we can cook for 3 people meal, n let u have the most rice k.. i knw u love rice.. =) miss u loads.. conan n me will wait for u~! u must come back! will help to tidy ur room... =)

Anonymous said...

Alson, be tough! No one can beat you down! We are waiting for you here!

Wan Mei said...

waiting for u to come back n share the 'delicious' fried me with me at tian tian...even we promised not to eat anymore...miss u very very much

Anonymous said...

Yiu will be fine, remember ur promise, u will take me around in newcastle!@!

Anonymous said...

glad to hear his got great housemate....
you all so sweet....