Sunday 19 November 2006

My first blog - Nov 18th


































Unfortunately I forced by someone to open a blog. Which I think blog will make my life busier than before. But hey, now I can jot down anything happened in my day, happy/extremely excited/dull/sad...etc.

Today.. woke up in frozen morning (7:15am.. bus are leaving in 8am). Rushing in time made myself warmer. We took 3 hours coach and reached Edinburgh, Scotland. A lovely place !! This what we called "European feel" .. Newcastle pai seh lah !

Took a lot of picture .. visited to a place called camera gallery, something like that. Alson, laysan and me having lotsa fun there. HAHA. After that shop around the city and take coach back to Newcastle to have dinner and ended up in front of monitor typing this blog.

BY THE WAY, I just wanted to share things happened to me yesterday. I have been balancing my mood for the whole night and turning it bright. ok.. I got a worst haircut ever in my life, my first instinct brought me to Skateboard shop, and then I bought a skateboard cap. SHIT ! My friend said that my new haircut is very cute, which I don't think so because they didn't see my hairstyle at the moment I step out from the barber shop.

Conclusion .... I will wearing cap until my hair grow longer. cheerss...

2 comments:

j man said...

hey man i think your day was kinda cool

see you around

laysan said...

o man..who forced u to create this blog?!?!?!